Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dude

Boys are silly.

I might lose my mind if Ben sends me another topless picture of his hot Army body. I'm on a three day blushing spurt right now due to those pictures. Yes, they aren't THAT dirty....but oh my gosh....wow. Needless to say, I'm making myself as cute as humanly possible, and counting the days until I see him again. Especially since we get a "Ben and Ginny" day again in Twin Falls, and get to go to our "special place" down there......this amazing waterfall that just makes us both happy. I'm so excited. I don't think I've ever been more excited about, well, anything. Just thinking about being with him again makes it hard to breathe. I know, it sounds like I'm being "poetic" but I am being so honest right now. I miss him more than I thought was possible, and now, it's only a month away, until I get him for Christmas and New Years....and then he leaves again, but will be home for Valentine's Day...and then, he's off again....for who knows how long....bleck.

Oh well, you can't help who you fall in love with right?

No comments:

Music