Friday, February 27, 2009

So...I find myself in love....with 2 different people...both brothers....HELP!






















So, I'm not sure how it happened, but it did.

Ben has been home for the last month, and his younger brother is now home from his mission, and somewhere in all of this, I fell for them both pretty hard...and for different reasons...

Well, I've always been nuts about Ben, that's a given, and he has been really sweet while he's been home, more than ever....and then there's Gabe, who I don't have 8 yrs of rocky times with, who picks up Ben's good qualities, but none of his bad ones...

Fortunately, Ben leaves on Sunday, so it might be easier to figure things out then....but....as of right now, I'm basically smitten with both....it stinks....I mean, on the plus note, I have two good looking, funny, super sweet guys who crave my attention, but on the downfall, I like them both...and this isn't going to work for too long...

So, here's some videos and pics, and you guys can decide.....ha ha


This is Ben and I singing "Lookin For a Good Time" by Lady Antebellum. We basically rock at this song. It was so much fun singing it with him, and it's these moments that make me love him more...which sucks....

And this one is of Gabe and I singing "Drive" by Incubus. He is so quiet though, so I kept trying to shove the microphone in his face so you could here him.

Here's Ben and I dancing...and now you can all see why I love it so much.

And here is my attempt at the "Penguin 2-step" with Gabe. He's a lot of fun to dance with and incredibly smooth, as you'll see in the video...and the ending is the best.

So, advice, suggestions, opinions, etc....

Right now, I'm stumped.

No comments:

Music