Monday, February 2, 2009

My two most hated holidays

Groundhog's day, and Valentine's Day.

Groundhog's day because when I was dating Ben Ashton for 5 yrs, and planned on marrying him, this was the day he dumped me, by saying he proposed to someone else, and figured "maybe" he should break up with me. JERK.

And Valentine's Day because, besides cards in Elementary School, I have never got a Valentine from a guy. I am always single for Valentine's Day, and I hate seeing everyone super happy and lovey dovey, and I hate shopping at stores to see pink plastered up and down the aisles, and I hate flowers getting delivered, singing Valentines delivered, I just despise all of it.

I conveniently get dumped before this holiday...I'm ALWAYS single during Valentine's Day, and it makes me sick. This year will be even better, the only person I'd want to spend it with will be spending it with someone else....better yet, he's be in town spending it with someone else....man, I wish he did go to Korea. This blows.

No comments:

Music