Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Skinny Ginny

So, here's a nice comparison to how I've changed over a year...the first sets of picture were taken either today, or about 3 weeks ago at my dad's wedding...the next set are pictures between July-December of last year...and then...keep reading....



This morning on the Greenbelt. October 2008


The back of my shirt. Boise, ID October 2008

Dancing with The Boise Hawks Mascot this morning. October 2008


Dancing with Keegan at my dad's wedding. September 2008. Check out my calves!


September 2008. Dancing With Keegan. Boise, ID




Miami, August 2007



Kelli's Wedding September 2007



Twin Falls Idaho, December 2007


Kuna, Idaho. Ben and me, September 2007


AcappellaStock, Ogden, Utah August 2007


So...my weight fluctuates like most girls, and I'll admit to being an emotional eater sometimes.
Here's a great example: About a year and a half ago, I lost Ben. He has been my best friend for 7 years now, and at the time I didn't want to see him go...and when he did, I lost it...and ate my emotions and gained 30-40 lbs. in two months. I blimped to a size 26 in pants. I was a wreck. Luckily, due to timing, fate, problems, or Ben finally gaining common sense, he came back...therefore I was happy, and didn't eat as much...due to just his company, being happy, and occasional swing dancing, I dropped back down to a size 20. So, now that he's gone in bootcamp, I refused to handle his absence the way I did before, and am now a 16. My goal is an 11 by the end of January, and believe me, with how much I've been working, I know I can accomplish this. Most people don't believe I was ever that big, or that I ever looked that big....so, he's the ugly truth, and the pictures to proove it. Most of the "ugly" pictures were taken between July-December of 2007...most of that time was without my darling Ben....and the skinner ones have been taken in the last month. Big difference huh? The dancing pictures were taken at my dad's wedding, and the ones with the pumpkin shirt were taken this morning.

How did I do it you ask? No diet pills, no stomach staples, no surgeries, no weight watchers, no Jenny Craig, just simple diet and excersize. I watch what a eat, take smaller portions, and excersize for a couple of hours a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...I was reading the post about the allergy walk and almost commented just to say "you look fabulous!", but decided to wait to comment until I had read everything....so I move onto the next post---all about how fabulous you look and the work that went into it. Way to go Ginny! Keep at it...you look great.

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

way to go Ginny, you look fantastic! I need to take a page from your book and do a little more exercise!

Ginnykins said...

Like you need to take a page from my book Jessie! You're SO CUTE! If I could get my butt your size I'd be in Heaven! Although, that might look a little weird on me...you know, small butt, but everything else the same....but thank you again for the compliments!

Music