Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh Benjamin...




My Get Well Card/Letter from Ben




My favorite pile of mail





I just got the cutest call from that hot stud muffin.
Oh he misses me alright.

Heck, I was even told that as a welcome home present, I'm going to get my lap dance! Ha ha ha! (For those that don't know, Ben can easily be paid hundreds of dollars for his stripper dancing skills, yes, he is that good) :P
I'm happy to report, he sounds like "Old Ben" again....and sounded soooooo happy to talk to me!
Which, once again makes it impossible for me to get over that monkey...dang it.
Either way, it really brightened my day hearing my Ben on the phone...especially since he sounds like Ben again, as opposed to "Military Ben" whom I despise.

Either way....good day.

Although, I have to admit...I miss his curly hair.

No comments:

Music