Thursday, May 21, 2009

A day in Twin Falls...

So.....not sure why everytime I upload these 2 pics, they keep flipping sideways, but oh well, I guess they'll stay that way...still cute though.

Shadows.




So....Gabe and I spent the day in Twin Falls. I love that town, and if I wasn't on such a time crunch, I'd type more about the trip, but until I get around to it, here's some highlights.


A cool waterfall pic

I really like this one, even if my face does look fat.
An abstract one.


Smoochies. :)


A cool pic Gabe took.
In front of the Twin Falls temple.

Playing in the water.

My hair was insane
A FREAKING AWESOME pic that Gabe took!

He is such a good photographer as well. I guess it helps that we're both photogenic....
Either way, it was a good time....and I miss him. :(

No comments:

Music